News, Events and Achievements
"My Classification" One on One Employee Forums to resume March 1st - One-on-one sessions with a Career Tracks team member to discuss any questions regarding your Career Tracks classification. Covered topics could include opportunities for reconsideration, Q&A and discussion of Career Tracks family, function, and level (More dates will be added as needed) - Use this calendar to sign-up.
- 3/1, 3/2 & 3/3/17 - Kerr Hall, Room 433A & 415
- 3/8, 3/9 & 3/10/17 - Kerr Hall, Room 433A & 415
Employee Town Hall Webinars: The Results are in! - If you didn't attend an Employee Town Hall last month, you still have the opportunity to attend a project wrap up presentation that gives a recap of the Career Tracks results.
Call in for all sessions (866) 740-1260, access code: 4594016, URL: http://uc.readytalk.com/.
- 2/21/17, 3:00 - 4:00pm - Employee Town Hall Webinar
- 2/23/17, 11:00am - 12:00pm - Employee Town Hall Webinar
Town Hall: How to Write Postion Descriptions using the New Career Tracks Job Standards -How to use position description templates to support hiring and classification activities post-GO Live: templates, processes, support available.
- 3/17/17, 10:30 - 11:30am - Porter Hitchcock Lounge
- 3/17/17, 1:30 - 2:30pm - Porter Hitchcock Lounge
News & Announcements
- 1/20/17 - Milestone Update! Where are we now?
- 1/20/17 - Systemwide FAQ's added to the FAQ page
- 11/7/16 - Career Tracks Round 2 Implementation Training for All Staff at the Porter Hitchcock Lounge
- 9/24/16 - Manager/Supervisor Round 2 Training at the Stevenson Event Center
- 8/1/16 - Systemwide Job Builder Discussion hosted by UC Office of the President
- 5/12/16 - Mapping Partner Webinar added to the project Resources page
- 5/3/16 - Town Halls Announced
- 7/5/16 - FAQ Page update!
- For immediate assistance, contact the Career Tracks Support Team: email@example.com.
- February, 2017 Career Tracks goes live at UC Santa Cruz!
- February, 2015: IT Pilot Phase 1 Complete - Central ITS
- November, 2015: IT Pilot Phase 2 complete - Non Central ITS
- Completed Career Tracks Pilot included approximately 250 non-represented employees