Non-Represented Academic Employees (99)

The University employs many Academic Employees who are not represented by a collective bargaining agreement in titles such as Academic Coordinator, Specialist, and Graduate Student Researcher. The Academic Personnel Policy (APM) governs the employment of these titles.

Grievance Procedure

Salary Information

For salary information, see Academic PO Compensation and Benefits.

Policies & Other Resources